We are offering:
• Full time position (min. 30 hr/wk)
• Compensation commensurate with experience
• Discounted veterinary care for personal pets
• Continuing education
• Sick/personal PTO and Vacation time
• SIMPLE IRA
• Minimum 3 yrs experience preferred but willing to work with new grads with the right attitude
• Computer knowledge - comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail, Cornerstone, etc.
• Mature interpersonal and communication skills
• Applicant must show initiative and be proactive in problem solving
Shiloh Animal Hospital can provide a unique opportunity for the right applicant. Our team enjoys working together to help the practice grow and flourish. If you are interested in working hard in all aspects of a veterinary hospital and enjoying all the benefits of a successful practice, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Brand New State-Of-The-Art 7,000 Square Feet Facility Coming Next Summer!!
Head Technicians and/or Tech. Supervisors Welcome to Apply!!
Shiloh Animal Hospital | 1005 Lichtin Blvd, Morrisville, NC, 27560 | Phone: 919.825.1000 | Fax: 919.724.4902 | FrontDesk@ShilohAnimalHospital.com
At Shiloh Animal Hospital, we strive to provide not only the best care and service possible for our patients and clients, but an ideal veterinary working environment for our team. We work very hard to ensure that all staff members feel at home and are motivated to act as a cohesive unit with our shared goals and vision for the hospital in mind. If you think that you would fit in well at Shiloh, send us an application today! Even if we do not currently have an opening, we will be sure to keep your resume on file and contact you should there be an opportunity in the future.
Open Position: Registered or Experienced Veterinary Technician
Shiloh Animal Hospital is looking for a new technical team member! We are a full-service, integrative animal hospital located in Morrisville, NC. Our doctors provide the best of conventional veterinary medicine combined with holistic options including acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional counseling, laser therapy and chiropractic. Our staff focuses on building relationships through client communication and education.